We have updated and revitalized our free guide: Summer School for Mom — one of our favorites! And one that we have received quite a bit of positive feedback from.
- What are those ideas that are fundamental to your family?
- How can we respect the individuality of our children?
- How can we establish a consistent educational routine?
- How can we make the best use of our time?
- What is the best way to tweak our methods to fit our goals?
- How can we simplify?
- What is the best way to evaluate progress?
- What should I look for when choosing materials?
- What is the best way to create a schedule?
You’ll find very specific answers to these questions and dozens of others in our Summer School for Mom series!
Our Summer School for Mom series is aimed at all who educate children:
- If you are new to educating at home, you’ll have a very defined road map to help you think out of the box and serve your children.
- If you are a veteran home educator, you’ll hopefully come away inspired and encouraged and armed with new tweaks.
- And if you are a tutor, mentor, or other type of educator, you’ll pick up ideas that can be used when educating children in any scenario.
Get ready, get excited, go!