Homeschool 101, The Old Schoolhouse Magazine digital supplement, includes 101 bonus pages of “handy forms, fun lesson plan ideas, copywork, lapbooking, hands-on activities, craft ideas, and more!”
Inside you will find Bonus 101 — digital supplement bonus pages beginning on page 93 — that include the following printables:
- Homeschool requirements form.
- Unit study brainstorming template.
- Chronological Bible reading schedule.
- Annual planning form.
- Curriculum planning sheet.
- Nature journal notebooking page.
- Memory work record.
- Common Latin roots chart.
- Budget record sheet.
- High school hours tracking log.
- Science lab sheet.
You’ll also find:
- Summer games.
- Ideas for keeping teens busy over the summer.
- Water cycle mini-unit.
- Missionary copy work.
- Kite mini-unit/lapbook.
- Impressionism mini-unit.
- Tangram and pattern block activities.
- Virtual tour suggestions.
- Famous composer mini-unit.
- A great astronomy mini-unit for all ages.
- Career exploration helps.
In addition, this nearly 200-page download is packed with general homeschooling information:
- Questions to ask before beginning to homeschool.
- Learning styles.
- Special needs homeschooling.
- Homeschool methods.
- Teaching multiple ages.
- Choosing a math curriculum.
- Online learning.
- Language arts.
- Homeschooling high school.
- Teaching science.
- Homeschool 101
To download this great supplement as a PDF, click the “download” button in the upper right-hand corner. Selected pages can also be printed by using the same toolbar.