For those of us who would rather have our children copy selected quotations, Bible verses, memory work, and other writings for handwriting practice than complete pages in a workbook, this Handwriting Worksheet Maker makes it easy!
You can choose print, D’Nealian, or cursive handwriting sheets. You can also create a practice sheet that repeats the same content for each line or different content for each line.
Creating a practice sheet is easy:
- Choose the type of handwriting your child will practice (print/D’Nealian/cursive).
- Choose the letter style you prefer (dots/outline).
- Select the worksheet style (same or different content on each line).
- Using the dialog box at the left to enter the worksheet content and a descriptive title of the copywork.
- Choose a letter size (3/8-, 1/2-, 5/8-, 3/4-, or 1-inch).
- Select a paper layout (portrait/landscape, US Letter/A4 Paper).
- Choose text and line color.
You can see the results of the changes you make at each step.
The Handwriting Worksheet Maker makes creating personalized handwriting practice sheets easy for the DIY homeschool handy-mom!