It’s that time of year! Christmas joy and celebrations. Here are 20 fun holiday activities to enjoy with your family:
- Make a tree-shaped photo collage by including family members that can’t attend the celebration.
- Play Christmas charades.
- Make a special Christmas treat.
- Gather your favorite Christmas titles and put them in a basket next to the couch.
- Listen to a Christmas concert … online.
- Grab your favorite Christmas recipes and turn them into Christmas greeting cards.
- Have a family gift-wrap session with your favorite Christmas music playing in the background.
- Enjoy a favorite Christmas movie.
- Work through an Advent Calendar.
- Hold a Christmas scavenger hunt.
- Read a Christmas classic each day from December 1 through December 24.
- Play a Christmas trivia game.
- Take a festive Christmas photo to create memories.
- Drive through the neighborhood admiring the Christmas lights.
- Recite a poem or short story each day from December 1 through December 24.
- Put out a Christmas-themed jigsaw in a general location for everyone to work through.
- Learn how to say “Merry Christmas” in a variety of languages.
- Practice your grammar skills on a Christmas mad-lib.
- Sing along with a family Christmas karaoke.
- Make Christmas cookies together.
Enjoy our other Christmas resources!
“Twas the Night Before Christmas” poetry study and resources!
Youngsters delight in the simple, language, older students ponder the meaning. Review and activities.
Each year we would pull a big wicker basket near the couch and fill it with every Christmas-themed book we had in the house.…