We have updated our March learning calendar for 2022. In March we are looking forward to getting outside a bit more. This month’s “things to do” include:
- 31 favorite finds.
- 26 free eBooks.
- 15 of our free unit studies including maps, the periodic table, satellites, and the equinox.
- 10 ways to read more.
- 10 ways to use notebooking.
- 7 things to do this spring.
- 7 steps to scientific research.
- 6 teaching tips including avoiding a generic education, scheduling in blocks, and encouraging a lifelong reading habit.
- 5 ways to make curriculum choices easier.
- 2 activities: constructing a birdhouse and windy activities that go with the Christina G. Rossetti poem, “Who Has Seen the Wind.”
Our March learning calendar is one of our longer ones. New resources. Updated links. Enjoy!