We have updated our March learning calendar for 2021. In March we are looking forward to getting outside a bit more. This month’s “things to do” include:
- 22 free eBooks.
- 15 of our free unit studies including Bach, the Great Lakes, Mt. Rushmore, and the Eiffel Tower.
- 7 teaching tips for making curriculum choices easier, scheduling in blocks, reading more…and more!
- 7 steps to scientific research.
- 31 of our most favorite finds.
- 2 activities: windy day and constructing a birdhouse.
- 10 ways to use notebooking.
- 7 things to do this spring!
Updated links. Lots of new resources. Enjoy!