We have updated our October learning calendar for 2023. Fall begins in earnest in October when we enjoy leaves, pumpkins, spice, and all that is nice. Our October Things To Do includes all kinds of educational resources to help you enjoy this special time of year, including:
- 366 ideas for writing something every day.
- 30 free eBooks (many with suggestions and go-along resources).
- 21 free finds covering everything from LEGO adventures to free art lessons!
- 20 ways to choose a creative writing topic.
- 11 teaching tips for developing listening skills and adding life to history.
- 10 tips for living on one income.
- 8 poetry studies including Robert Frost and Emily Dickinson.
- 8 of our free unit studies including the microscope, Columbus Day, and Einstein.
- 6 activities including making a pumpkin bird feeder and balancing a checkbook.
- 5 tips for teaching writing.
- 4 reviews.
- 2 Grammar Workshops covering confusing words and portmanteau words.
We are continuously updating link. Lots of new resources. Enjoy!