We have updated our February learning calendar for 2023. It isn’t uncommon to start feeling burnt out as winter lingers, spring delays, and a new year is too far away to envision. Here are resources to keep the fire burning!
- 15 free eBooks.
- 14 favorite finds.
- 14 of our free unit studies including Groundhog Day, horses, gardening, and Jules Verne.
- 10 ways to overcome the February blahs!
- 8 favorite places to find books.
- 7 lessons for teaching writing.
- 6 book reviews of works by favorite authors + extras.
- 4 teaching tips covering simplifying, developing your child’s interests, and more!
- 3 lists: reading lists, birding resources, and scholarly search engines.
- 2 activities exploring measurement and onomatopoeia.
- 1 free mini lesson using “The Fox and the Grapes” by Aesop.