We have updated our free guide: Summer School for Mom. This educational series is one of our favorites, and one that we have received very positive feedback from.
In this series we address:
- Determining where you want to go and how you will know when you get there.
- The skills that you desire your children to be practiced in.
- How you will know learning is taking place.
- What you will do to establish a learning atmosphere in your home.
- What educational method you will use and how you will tweak it to fit you and your children.
- The goals you will focus on for each child.
- Ways you can simplify to fit everything into your routine.
- The best way to find materials to fit your purpose.
- Evaluating progress and real learning.
Our Summer School for Mom series is aimed at all who educate children:
- If you are new to educating at home, you’ll have a very defined road map to help you think out of the box and serve your children.
- If you are a veteran home educator, you’ll hopefully come away inspired and encouraged and armed with new tweaks.
- And if you are a tutor, mentor, or other type of educator, you’ll pick up ideas that can be used when educating children in any scenario.
Get ready, get excited, go!