Everyone needs that go-to Scripture verse. You know, the one that seems to speak to you throughout your entire life. Homeschool moms may find certain verses brought to mind again and again as various challenges present themselves. You probably already know that verse that speaks to you as a homeschool mom — the one that encourages you, uplifts you, and reminds you that you are not alone on your journey, that the One who called you is faithful, His compassions fail not. Here are five Bible passages that have helped this homeschool mom:
- “Be still, and know that I am God….” — Psalm 46:10
- “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” — Philippians 4:6–7
- “You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.” — Isaiah 26:3
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.” — Proverbs 3:5–6
- “I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.” — 3 John 1:4
What are your favorite verses?
Write them down. Put them in an obvious place. Let them encourage you throughout this journey!