We have updated our April learning calendar for 2023. At this time of year, many tutors, teachers, and moms are looking for resources for the year ahead while also getting outside to enjoy the spring weather. This month’s “things to do” include:
- 25 favorite finds.
- 22 ways to love, do, and think every day!
- 13 free eBooks.
- 12 of our unit studies, including Pony Express, Audubon, and solar cycles.
- 12 fun ways to learn with kites.
- 10 ways to study nature.
- 6 simple ways to cover geography.
- 6 poems and activities, including those by Robert Louis Stevenson.
- 6 teaching tips, including setting the atmosphere and giving your preschooler a natural beginning.
- 4 learning activities, including growing a pizza garden, flying a kite, and practicing dictionary skills.
- 4 book reviews including writings by C. S. Lewis for Easter.
- 4 ways to cover poetry.
- 3 tips for scheduling by principle.
- 3 book studies covering stars, knights and castles, and “The Little Red Hen.”
- Free idiom form download.
- Free star book download.
Updated links. New resources. Enjoy!