We have updated our March learning calendar for 2023. In March we look forward to getting outside a bit more. This month’s “things to do” include:
- 32 favorite finds.
- 29 free eBooks.
- 15 of our free unit studies including maps, the periodic table, satellites, and the equinox.
- 10 ways to read more.
- 10 ways to use notebooking.
- 7 things to do this spring.
- 7 steps to scientific research.
- 6 teaching tips including scheduling in blocks, and avoiding burnout.
- 5 ways to make curriculum choices easier.
- 3 activities including using storytelling prompts and a free “describing” form.
- 2 poetry studies: wind with the Christina G. Rossetti poem, “Who Has Seen the Wind,” and clouds with Shelley’s “The Cloud.”
Our March learning calendar is one of our longer ones. New resources. We’re updating links. Enjoy!