We have updated our February learning calendar for 2022. This month’s “things to do” focuses on holidays and books, and includes:
- 14 of our free unit studies including Groundhog Day, Presidents Day, and horses.
- 14 favorite finds.
- 13 free eBooks.
- 10 ideas for beating the February blahs!
- 8 favorite places to find books.
- 6 teaching tips including a favorite: understanding the difference between skill subjects and content subjects.
- 3 book reviews of works by favorite authors.
- 2 book studies.
- 2 activities covering onomatopoeia and measurements.