We have updated our August learning calendar for 2021. In August, we are typically wrapping up summer and looking ahead to a more routine existence! To that end, you’ll find fun, end-of-summer activities, but also some great resources as we plan ahead:
- 20 free eBooks including Grammar-land with activities and free notebooking pages.
- 10 free public domain read alouds for the pre-K to 2 group.
- 5 of our free unit studies including fruits and veggies, and Smokey Bear and fire safety.
- 10 activities including summer fun ideas for keeping hands busy and minds engaged with watermelon science, safe sun activities, and teddy-to-the-beach wrap-up cupcakes!
- 13 favorite finds.
- 3 book activities including Blueberries for Sal.
- 5 poetry activities including poems by Robert Louis Stevenson and Christina G. Rossetti.
- 15 tips for building concentration — great for transitioning from summer to focused!
- 7 teaching tips including building a writer, teaching a child to read the natural way, and managing last-minute curriculum purchases.
- 10 End of Summer ideas.
- Free set of nature journal notebooking pages.
Updated links. Lots of new resources. Enjoy!