It’s that time of year! Christmas joy and celebrations. Here are 20 fun holiday activities to enjoy with your family:
- Make a tree-shaped photo collage by including family members that can’t attend the celebration.
- Play Christmas charades.
- Make a special Christmas treat.
- Gather your favorite Christmas titles and put them in a basket next to the couch.
- Listen to a Christmas concert … online.
- Grab your favorite Christmas recipes and turn them into Christmas greeting cards.
- Have a family gift-wrap session with your favorite Christmas music playing in the background.
- Enjoy a favorite Christmas movie.
- Work through an Advent Calendar.
- Hold a Christmas scavenger hunt.
- Read a Christmas classic each day from December 1 through December 24.
- Play a Christmas trivia game.
- Take a festive Christmas photo to create memories.
- Drive through the neighborhood admiring the Christmas lights.
- Recite a poem or short story each day from December 1 through December 24.
- Put out a Christmas-themed jigsaw in a general location for everyone to work through.
- Learn how to say “Merry Christmas” in a variety of languages.
- Practice your grammar skills on a Christmas mad-lib.
- Sing along with a family Christmas karaoke.
- Make Christmas cookies together.
Enjoy our other Christmas resources!