We have updated our August learning calendar for 2020. In August, we are typically wrapping up summer and looking ahead to a more routine existence! To that end, you’ll find fun, end-of-summer activities, but also some great resources as we plan ahead:
- 17 free eBooks including Grammar-land with activities and free notebooking pages.
- 5 of our free unit studies including Smokey Bear and fire safety, the Rosetta Stone, and fruits and veggies.
- 9 activities including summer fun ideas for keeping hands busy and minds engaged with watermelon science, safe sun activities, and teddy-to-the-beach wrap-up cupcakes!
- 11 favorite finds.
- 3 book/poetry activities including Blueberries for Sal.
- 15 tips for building concentration — great for transitioning from summer to focused!
- 6 tips for teaching your child to read, building a writer, learning during car trips, and managing last-minute curriculum purchases.
- 10 End of Summer ideas.
- Free nature journal notebooking pages download.
Updated links. Lots of new resources. Enjoy!