Flag Day, June 14, 2019
We have extensively updated our Flag Day Unit Study. Besides updating links, we have also added several suggestions including copywork, memorization, drawing, and timeline ideas, among others. There are many new resources including links to printables, units, fun activities, and an online book.
You will also find:
- Information on the history of the holiday.
- The history of the flag.
- A timeline.
- Handy download with guidelines on how to treat the flag.
- Crafts, recipes, art appreciation, interactive coloring, and other activities.
- Recommended reading suggestions.
- A Stars and Stripes Unit Study, a suggested lapbook unit, and other lesson plans.
- Coloring pages, shape books, notebooking pages, and other printables.
Enjoy commemorating the adoption of the Stars and Stripes!