Can’t visit in person? Tour the National Postal Museum virtually!
The 360-degree views allow you to tour the various galleries:
- Moving the mail.
- Binding the nation.
- Customers and communities.
- Systems at work.
- Stamp gallery.
And lots more!
A map is available to help guide your tour. You can also follow the arrows to visit
the various stations or use the “next scene” arrows.
Along the way you will learn about:
- How the mail moves to and from the armed forces and their families.
- Postal inspectors and what they do.
- Delivery in cities vs. rural areas.
- Postal equipment that has been used over time.
For a closer look at some of the items featured, you’ll also want to take a look at Awesome Things to See at the National Postal Museum.
The Postal Museum virtual tour is a great addition to our unit on the U. S. Postal Service!