We have updated our 10 Ways to Use Notebooking series, adding a wide variety of resources and updating links.
If you haven’t been using notebooking in your homeschool, you’re missing one of the most effective tools for student learning!
Notebooking gives our children an opportunity:
- To create — instead of consume.
- To think — instead of recall facts.
- To produce a reference work or keepsake — instead of filling out a workbook to store or toss.
Our series covers:
- The basics with tips for getting started.
- Bible notebooks.
- Literature notebooks.
- Writing notebooks.
- Grammar and spelling notebooks.
- History notebooks.
- Science notebooks.
- Nature notebooks.
- Research and project notebooks.
- Homeschool scrapbooks.
And you’ll find dozens of helpful resources and forms throughout!