Now in a new compact size, The Family Garden Journal: A Keepsake of Daily Plans, Observations, and Harvests from HomesteadOnTheRange.com will see a price increase after the first of the year. This is a great time to pick up this family notebooking keepsake!
This beautiful paperback journal can help you or a loved one develop a green thumb while creating a keepsake:
- Start by planning for success with our Step-by-Step Gardening Guide.
- Check items off of your shopping list as you collect seeds for the growing season.
- Mark each plant’s place on your garden map.
- Build a customized schedule to ensure that each seed makes it into the ground at the proper time.
- Divide the work among several family members with one handy table.
- Build your own gardening manual with attractive reference pages and a 366-day journal—now in a handy, compact size.
- Find out with the turn of a page which plant varieties were your favorites, which pest control methods worked best, and how much produce you harvested.
The Family Garden Journal makes a great gift for your favorite gardener. It is also perfect for the homeschool family working through our gardening unit and resources! Read our full review.
The Family Garden Journal
Learn more and view sample pages at HomesteadOnTheRange.
Gardening: A Unit Study
Lots of resources for the homeschool family gardener!
7 Helpful Gardening Resources
A list of all of our gardening resources.