Writing can be one of those bug-a-boos for the homeschool mom. Like math, we try every prepared writing curriculum we can find, express all hope with the “new” thing that is currently getting attention, only to be disappointed with the results.
Approaching writing the natural way is not only very effective, it is also easy to implement.
Looking for writing helps? We’ve gathered a few of our favorites below. You now can easily find our writing helps in our Writing Helps category.
- 12 Ways to Build a Better Writer
- 5 Traits of a Good Writer
- 16 Prewriting Activities
- 8 Writing Activities for the Younger Student
- 14 Forms of Writing for the Older Student: Outlines
- 14 Forms of Writing for the Older Student: The Short Story
- Writing Ideas: Complete the Story
- Writing Ideas: 5 Ways to Use Writing Prompts