If this describes your preference, you might appreciate the Amazing-Incredible Handwriting Worksheet Maker.
You can choose print, D’Nealian, or cursive handwriting sheets. You can also create a name and sentence, single word, multi-word or paragraph practice sheet.
Creating a practice sheet is easy:
- Choose the type of handwriting your child will practice (print/D’Nealian/cursive).
- Choose a the type of writing you prefer (name, phrase or short sentence/single word to repeat/multi-word to repeat/paragraph).
- Enter a title. Instead of entering the student name, you can enter any title you wish, such as a descriptive title of the copywork.
- Enter the words/sentences/paragraphs to be copied.
- Choose a letter size (3/8-, 1/2-, 5/8-, 3/4-inch).
- Select a paper layout (portrait/landscape, US Letter/A4 Paper).
- Choose text and line color.
You can see the results of the changes you make at each step above.
The Amazing-Incredible Handwriting Worksheet Maker makes creating personalized handwriting practice sheets easy for the DIY homeschool mom!