For those of us who would rather have our children copy selected quotations, Bible verses, memory work, and other writings for handwriting practice than complete pages in a workbook, this Amazing-Incredible Handwriting Worksheet Maker makes it easy!
(Please note: there is nothing to download! You’ll want to scroll down past the ads. This is one of those cases where an ad blocker comes in handy….)
You can choose print, D’Nealian, or cursive handwriting sheets. You can also create a name and sentence, single word, multi-word, or paragraph practice sheet.
Creating a practice sheet is easy:
- Choose the type of handwriting your child will practice (print/D’Nealian/cursive).
- Choose a the type of writing you prefer — name, phrase, or short sentence that repeats on each line; a single word that repeats; one word that will repeat on each row; or a paragraph. The paragraph option is best for entering copywork.
- Using the dialog box at the left, instead of entering your student’s name, you can enter any title you wish, such as a descriptive title of the copywork.
- Enter the words/sentences/paragraphs to be copied.
- Choose a letter size (3/8-, 1/2-, 5/8-, 3/4-inch).
- Select a paper layout (portrait/landscape, US Letter/A4 Paper).
- Choose text and line color.
You can see the results of the changes you make at each step above.
The Amazing-Incredible Handwriting Worksheet Maker makes creating personalized handwriting practice sheets easy for the DIY homeschool handy-mom!